It is not a choice, but a MUST in today’s meat processing factories. With this intensive cooler, customers can minimize bacteria risks and maximise space-efficiency. Here, cooked products can pass down thru the critical temperature zone between 50 and 15℃ in the shortest time, so the number of remaining bacteria is minimized.
- 5.04 kg/stick (before smoking process)
- 4.71 kg/stick (after smoking process) =-6.5%
- 4.64 kg/stick (after intensive cooling ) =-1.49%
- 70℃ at core before intensive cooling
- 10℃ at core after intensive cooling